This license agreement ("Agreement") sets forth the music licensing and subscription service terms and conditions of your use of the sound-bb.com website ("Website" or "Service") and any of its related products and services (collectively, "Services"). This Agreement is legally binding between you ("User", "you" or "your") and Ligar Music Co., Ltd. ("Ligar Music Co., Ltd.", "SoundBB", "we", "us" or "our"). By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and Ligar Music Co., Ltd., even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Services.
This Agreement is a supplement to the Terms and Conditions, and in the event of a conflict between the Terms and Conditions and This Agreement, the provisions of This Agreement shall prevail.
- Subscription: Subscription for the Service
- Music Works: Music/sound files provided by the Service
- Your Production: Audio/Visual production created by users who use Music Works
- Artist: SoundBB itself and composers/labels who contribute their music to SoundBB
SoundBB grants User the following licenses for the duration of the Subscription:
- The right to use Music Works in synchronization with Your Production.
- This license is non-exclusive and cannot be transferred to a third party.
SoundBB grants User the following licenses:
- The right to distribute online Your Production, which is created during the valid subscription period.
- This license can be sub-licensed to the client who orders production to the User.
- This license is global and in perpetuity.
- This license can be used for any kind of online use, both advertising and non-advertising use, except for commercial streaming (and/or download) services (e.g., Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.).
This license is regarding the use of Music Works and is not a transfer of any rights. All music copyrights and master rights are reserved by the Artist.
All Music Works are royalty-free. Artist doesn't register Music Works to any PRO (Performance Rights Organization / Collecting Society).
Users shall not use the Music Works for the following applications.
- Using Your Production on other than the online uses. This includes, for example, television, radio, theatre, exhibitions, and storefronts.
- Using Your Production on Commercial streaming (and/or download) services (e.g., Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.).
- Using the Music Works by itself that is not synchronized to Your Production. This includes, for example, music streaming services and In-store Music.
Users shall not sell, transfer, rent, share or make available for download Music Works to third parties.
Users shall not create derived musical works by using any element of the Music Works.
The downloading of content from the Website by automated means, such as software, bots, or other technical means, is not considered a reasonable use and is prohibited. Your account and subscription will be immediately suspended without notice if such activity is discovered.
Users undertake not to claim and/or register ownership of Music Works on any music identification system, including YouTube's Content ID.
The Subscription will become effective after payment has been made on the Website. The Subscription will be renewed automatically unless the User cancels the Subscription before the next renewal date.
You can cancel at any time, and you will continue to use the Service until the end of the current subscription period. No refunds will be given for cancellations.
At the end of the trial period, your subscription will automatically be settled and your subscription will begin to run. If you cancel before the end of the trial period, your subscription will not be settled. In addition, during the trial period, the license set forth in Clause 2 does not apply to commercial use. The use of Music Works is for trial or personal use only.
If a Subscription is canceled, and the term ends with the automatic renewal stopped, the Subscription will end and this Agreement will also end. After this Agreement ends, Users cannot use Music Works again.
SoundBB may terminate the Subscription and Account without prior notice to the User in the following cases.
- Continuous failure of payment
- Violation of this Agreement
- Using one account by multiple people
- Any other unauthorized use of the Service
6. Contacting us
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Agreement or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may do so via the contact form or send an email to email@example.com
This document was last updated on October 5, 2020.